How to Complete Identity Verification on Binance
1. Visit the Binance website and Login to the account, choose [User Center]-[Identification].
2. In the Identity Verification area, click [Verify].
3. After choosing the nationality, click [start].
Please ensure all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. It will not be able to be changed once it has been confirmed.
Enter the Basic information, then click [Submit & Continue].
4. After finishing the Basic Verification, click [Go to Advanced Verification] to continue.
Please upload pictures of your ID documents. Depending on the country where your ID documents were issued please choose a valid ID type.
For most users, choose a passport, ID card, or driver’s license.
After choosing an ID file, there will be two ways to verify your ID verification.
1. Take pictures
2. Upload files
We will use a passport as an example. Take a photo of the front page of your passport with your webcam or upload the document picture from your computer.
After uploading the photo, the system will ask to take a photo to verify. Click the picture area to take the picture, then click [Submit & Continue]
After clicking, the system will ask you to finish facial verification.
Click [Begin Verification] to finish facial verification on the computer. Or you can put your mouse on [Use mobile phone] to get the QR code. Scan the QR code via your Binance app to finish the facial verification.
After completing the process, please wait with patience. We will do our best to review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
• Please be sure to complete the basic info and photo verification process within 15 minutes, and do not refresh the browser during the process.
• You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within the span of 24 hours, you will need to wait 24 hours to try again.